Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are a contract between Ladies Golf Tour Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, Registered Company Number 14458765, branded as Ladies Golf Tour, and you, the booker.
These terms should be read carefully as they form the basis of our contract with you.
- Our tour events are created and packaged for you by the Ladies Golf Tour team. At each event, you will be looked after by the hospitality and golf teams at each venue, as well as the Ladies Golf Tour team who will be present to co-host the event.
- Many of our events offer overnight accommodation and use of the on-site spa facilities as a package option. The packages are built based on each pair sharing a twin room.
- Should you wish to book a single room, an additional single supplement will apply. Please choose this option when you book.
- We will make every effort to fulfil the event as advertised. In the unlikely event that we have to make changes to the event itinerary, we reserve the right to do so at any time without notice. We will as a matter of courtesy advise you of any changes with as much notice as possible.
- Our events are branded ‘Ladies Golf Tour’, other sponsor brands may be added from time to time.
- We will do everything within our influence to ensure the golf course is presented akin to tournament standard. As Ladies Golf Tour hosts, we are not responsible for any aspect of the hotel or golf course condition, please contact the hotel or pro shop directly.
- We will do our best to ensure at the time of booking we avoid periods where a course is planning to undertake work or changes, however, work is not always planned in advance so where a course is doing work, we take no responsibility for this work, and our event will proceed as planned.
- Where we cannot deliver an advertised element, we will provide an alternative at our discretion.
- To be eligible to register for our events, you must hold a valid WHS handicap of 36 or under (or in the case of “The Belfry” a 32 handicap). WHS Handicap Indexes are used across all events.
- Please note: Handicaps will be sourced directly from WHS through the England Golf App.
Booking and Payment
- Bookings are made either via our own website or via our hosted site on Golf Genius www.ladiesgolftour.golfgenius.com. Each event has its own dedicated section providing details on the event and the booking options.
- All payments will be handled by our dedicated Travel Partners “Golf Escapes” and they will show on your statement as “The Sport and Travel Group”. All monies paid are protected by the ABTA bond held by Golf Escapes.
- All prices quoted apply per person and you can either secure your place by paying a £100 deposit per person or pay in full at time of booking.
- The lead booker will pay for entry to the event on behalf of the pair.
- Once you have paid, we use these funds to pay the host venues and our management overheads.
- Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please note: The amount you agree to pay when you book is the amount you pay. We will not ask you to pay more if prices go up, and we will not provide any refunds or vouchers for you if prices go down. We do not have a low-price guarantee in place.
Since we incur costs and pay venues on your behalf in advance, we need to ensure we are protected in the event you cancel once booked in. The following is designed to be a balance between ensuring we are protected, and being as fair as possible to you, our customers:
- Cancellation charges are based on the total cost paid by the lead booker
- Leadtime dates are taken from the first day of the event.
- Within your package price there is a deposit of 15%. If you cancel at any time, this deposit is non-refundable as it covers administration and cancellation charges with the venue.
- Further cancellation charges will apply the closer you get to the event and we will flow down the respective cancellation terms and conditions from each venue.
- In the event you cancel your booking, we will endeavour to resell your places to minimise any loss over and above your deposit.
- Please note: Any cancellation made within 6 weeks of any event is unlikely to result in us being able to offer you any form of refund.
Cancellation in circumstances outside our control:
- We are not responsible for any venue or course closure, and you have no right of refund or repeat attendance, in the event a venue or course is closed for any reason outside of our control such as fire or bad weather. We will endeavour to work with you in the case of cancellation due to circumstances outside our control.
- These circumstances are not ideal, but we do not get automatically compensated by the host venue, and as a business we have incurred all our costs in advance of the day.
- As a matter of courtesy, we will work with the host venue to try and obtain vouchers for competitors to return on a convenient date to stay and play the course.
Changing a Booking
- We will try and accommodate any changes you wish to make to your booking at the same venue without an additional charge, dependent upon the terms and conditions of the venue.
- Each booking we make with a host venue is separate from other bookings, therefore, we do not have any facility to change from one event to the next. Any changes of this nature are subject to the cancellation policy and charges outlined above.
Preparing for the Event
- Before booking into an event, you will need to complete the registration process on our website, we just require your CDH number and a few details about you.
- Once registered, your details will be pulled through automatically when you book into an event, thereby making your booking experience easy.
- Dress Code: Please check the host club website for guidance regarding golf attire.
- You are responsible for arranging your own transport to and from each event.
- Golf insurance is recommended as there is no insurance cover provided by the Ladies Golf Tour for any players in our events.
- Registration typically takes place an hour before your tee time.
- Tee times are drawn, so when you book into an event you should be prepared for any tee time to be allocated within the time window we are advertising.
- Please note: Tee times may change at short notice due to operational reasons. You may be asked on the day to play at a different time, you will be advised of any changes either prior to or at registration.
Keeping you Informed:
- Please take note of the emails sent out in advance of the events and ensure these are marked as ‘safe senders’ with your email providers to avoid them ending up in spam or junk folders.
- Please do NOT unsubscribe if you are actively participating in our events, since we use email as our primary means of communicating with you.
Images and Videos:
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you give us permission to take and use photographs and videos for sales and marketing purposes, which will be posted on websites and social media.
- We hold the copyright to these photographs and videos and have appropriate consent of the host venues to take photos and videos on our event days. If you would like us to remove an image or video for any reason, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
After the Event:
- At the conclusion of each event, we will have a prize giving presentation, which we invite you all to attend.
- The main prizes are provided by premium golf brand sponsors. In addition, there will be discretionary prizes and goodies awarded to recognise the achievements and endeavours of our ladies.
- We reserve the right to vary prizes as advertised at our discretion.
- We hold your “Personal Information”, which we will use for the purpose of marketing and running our golf events. We do not share your details with anyone without your express permission.
- We only retain the details you provide by registering for our events. You can unsubscribe at any time, and email notification will cease.